Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a problem with the calculation,

Hi Friends,

I am calculating DaysOfSupply for the following database in which i have data table as Follows:Untitled.png

For Days of supply Calculation I need to track on the productId ,LocationId and next days forecast Stock,

Like for ProductId 1 and LocationId 1 ,projectedStock for 1/1/2013 is 2861 now this projected stock need to compare with next days forecast stock which is of 2/1/2013 is 4901

Rule (a)so here my projectedstock<nextdaysForecastStock so ProjectedStock/nextdaysForecastStock

Similarly next case will arrive if projectedstock>=nextdaysForecastStock

then the steps involved is:

1) Calculate the difference between projectedstock-nextdaysForecastStock as StockDiff and set counter as 1again this StockDiff

will be compared by twodaysAfterForecastStock .

2)if StockDiff >=twodaysAfterForecastStock then follow step 1 again and increase the counter by 1 again every time in the loop the StockDiff act as projectedStock and (n)daysAfterForecastStock act as nextdaysForecastStock ,

3)else if StockDiff <(n)daysAfterForecastStock then (a) Rule will followed and the last got counter will be added with this ProjectedStock/nextdaysForecastStock quantity and the counter will be taken as DaysOfSupply.

How can this be done, I am attaching my file in which i am working

0 Replies