Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have an object , Lets say 2 bar charts and 1 straight table , Now if i make a selection on the straight table i want only 1 bar chart to be visible how to create this task ?

hi,

i  have an object , that have 2 bar charts and 1 straight table ,Now  If I make a selection on the straight table  I want  only visible  1 Bar chart  is it possible in qlikview . I do not know how to do  this .Please anyone explain me with example  about my question.

Thank you

Regards:

Madhu

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If I understand your scenario correctly, you actually have 3 objects: 2 bar charts and 1 straight table. (If that is not correct, my apologies).  Assuming your straight table has at least one column that is a field in your data model, for example "start_time", then you can specify one of the following in the bar chart's Layout->Show->Conditional expression: 

GetSelectedCount(start_time)=1   bar chart appears when one and only one start_time is selected in your straight table.

GetSelectedCount(start_time)=0   bar chart appears when no start_time is selected in your straight table.

GetSelectedCount(start_time)>1   bar chart appears when any start_time is selected in your straight table.

If you're looking for the selection of a specific value, then use: start_time='the value' in the expression.

-Steve

Not applicable
Author

Thank you steven