Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need to create an alert on this sql code

I need to create an alert on this sql code I believe it uses bitwise operators, I don't know what that is at all but I was wondering If I can create an alert on this and if someone can help me explain to me the sql code it self, select * from Roles where roletype=0 and (supervisor1 & 4096)<>0 so if this comes back with a row I need to send an alert out with relevant data. or something that says alert. select * from UserAllPermissions where DepartmentID =0 and (supervisor1 & 4096)<>0 same thing with this one. there are multiple but if you can explain to me what to do on qlikview and if this can be implemented I would appreciate it if you can let me know.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

check out document with steps to implement alert and email sending in qlikview.

CREATING AUTOMATED ALERTS AND EMAILS SENDING BASED ON DATA LOADED IN QLIKVIEW.docx

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

what kind of alert? explain more or put an example to be easier help you

alert what could be? a flag in the script?

coulb be to send mail and notice that the condition its true

could be many ways

tell me more please to help you

Fernando

Not applicable
Author

my apologies I meant an alert like an email that can be sent out or even a message on the screen when the condition is meant.   I honestly don't understand this condition but when I run it on the database it does pull a row out.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

check out document with steps to implement alert and email sending in qlikview.

CREATING AUTOMATED ALERTS AND EMAILS SENDING BASED ON DATA LOADED IN QLIKVIEW.docx