Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujit_nath
Creator III
Creator III

I want to achieve this in SQL server

I have a department A,B,C,D—I have sales- department wise sales. A has sub departments, which has made sales. Similar to all the departments. I want to get the top 2 sub departments that has highest sales.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sujit, little confused here, as this is QlikView forum, not SQL Server, so if you are looking for help on SQL query, I would hit the Microsoft Community for SQL Server.  If you are looking for how to do something in QlikView you do in SQL Server, then you may be in the right place, but we are going to need some further details in order to try to help here.  You need to provide as much detail as possible if you want to get responses from folks, the more information the better including the underlying use case etc. and sample data is helpful as well. 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.