Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gowrishankarangrybird
Contributor II
Contributor II

I want to show High order quantity data only

Hi Friends ,

gowrishankarangrybird_2-1657205617584.png

i have this data, here my doubt is,

i want to show only higher quantity based on distinct order ID and delivery status is "failed"

OUT PUT : 

gowrishankarangrybird_3-1657205727915.png

please guide me to complete this... 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this will work for your full dataset...simple approach but uses both script change and a straight table.

After loading your data reload Order ID and Max(Quantity), grouping by Order ID, to find the max Quantity by Order ID and join it to your data as MaxQuantity. Then, create your table with the desired dimensions using expression "If(Quantity=MaxQuantity, Sum(Quantity), Null())". You can use either the original Quantity or MaxQuantity as the Quantity column.

Of course, should the maximum quantity be the same between products within an order then all those within that order will show in the table. But, that would be correct for your goal, right?

Regards, John

(aka johncaqc)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this will work for your full dataset...simple approach but uses both script change and a straight table.

After loading your data reload Order ID and Max(Quantity), grouping by Order ID, to find the max Quantity by Order ID and join it to your data as MaxQuantity. Then, create your table with the desired dimensions using expression "If(Quantity=MaxQuantity, Sum(Quantity), Null())". You can use either the original Quantity or MaxQuantity as the Quantity column.

Of course, should the maximum quantity be the same between products within an order then all those within that order will show in the table. But, that would be correct for your goal, right?

Regards, John

(aka johncaqc)