Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE PlugIn cannot be installed on Windows XP Professional

Dear Everyone,

I have a problem here with QlikView Server Version 11.

Via AccessPoint, when I tried to install IE Plugin on Windows XP Professional after download.

It showed me a message "The operating system is not adequate for running QvPluginSetup".

Then what can I do to install the IEPlugin on my Windows XP Professional operating system (It is WinXP Professional Version2002, Service Pack2)?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have tha same issue, did You solve it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think it might require either Service Pack 2 or possibly 3 for a 32-bit installation

Not applicable
Author

Here are two ways to solve it:

One way is to have Service Pack 3 installed on your Windows XP Professional operating system. By doing this,It will meet the minimum system requirement for the PlugIn Installation.

Another way is to get the Version 10 QVPluginSetup.msi, I did it this way. Install version10 QlikView server on a computer and go to find QVPluginSetup.msi under its installation path. Then copy it to your computers and it is ready to go for installation.

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

One way is to have Service Pack 3 installed on your Windows XP Professional operating system. By doing this,It will meet the minimum system requirement for the PlugIn Installation.

Another way is to get the Version 10 QVPluginSetup.msi, I did it this way. Install version10 QlikView server on a computer and go to find QVPluginSetup.msi under its installation path. Then copy it to your computers and it is ready to go for installation.

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Hope this helps