Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Image added Chart

Hi Dear all,

I've added the qw file I'll mention now. As a dimension, I have uploaded countries in my pivot table chart. What I want now is:

When I qlick a single image country in chart , for instance France, a text box filled France's flag image should be able to opened next to it with a bigger size to see each dimension image in a big clearer way. And when i qlik again to this diemnsion, text box image should be hided.  I guess something variable trigger things but I dont know exactly how I can do it. Can you help me how can i do this?

Many thanks

Cheers

Kezy

7 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check if this will help u.

Thanks,

AS

Not applicable
Author

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your help. That is ok. But my qestion is : when I qlik to the english flag for example in pivot table, just near the pivot a bigger size of english flag in text box should be appeared, when i qlik again itshould be dissapear. How can i do this?

thanks

Kezy

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

In the layout tab of the text box properties, set the conditional show to

GetSelectedCount(Country)=1

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks Piet,

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Check the attached qvw.

if(GetSelectedCount(Items)=1,info(Item)) in the textbox will solve your problem

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot,

As a last, I am wondering that When I open the big text image, I should be able to save it or download it. Is there a way to do this?

Many thanks

Regards

Kezy

Not applicable
Author

in the text box action-> open url-> =image

this will open the image in the browser..you can right click and save