Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Image in Qlikview

Hello,

How to convert base64 Code into Image in QlikView.

Please Help me...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

You know one thing,

I tried this. it's working fine. When i am trying to fetch the Image from SQL Server getting trouble.

In oracle / Excel / QV Objects, It is working.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then, It seems a problem of SQL Server ODBC driver. I can't help you there.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

Sorry for troubling. Are you using SQL Server, If yes, Check your end as well. So that, We can understand easily.

Please help me for this?

If not possible, Thanks for your help for long conversation...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Oracle, MySql, SQL Server and DB2, but your problem seems to be on driver, and there I can't help you

Thanks.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

I am sure - Driver is not problem. Do favor me.

1) Please download one Image from Google(If Google Logo)

2) And then create one table like Image, Name( Place the Image, Google)

3) Load the data and reload ok. Then, Create one object for Qlikview to show the fields (Image, Name)

4) So, that if you will get the image then share me that qvw so that i can work here.

5) Please help me for your Valuable time?

- Anil