cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incremental reload policy

Hello

We have decide to implement an incremental policy in yearly based format, this means that we want to create one qvd file for each DB table and for each year. I have implemented one script that allows me to create QVD files with the name format "tablename_year_site".

As an example I have created the files FGLEDG_2011_SFR.QVD, FGLEDG_2012SFR.QVD, FGLEDG_2013_SFR.QVD, FGLEDG_2014_SFR.QVD and FGLEDG_SFR.QVD ( with the years 2015 and 2016)

I have checked the individual contenct of each file agaist the full table load and looks everthing fine.

My problem starts when I try to load the qvd files with the script bellow

for i = varMinYear TO varMaxYear

FGLEDG_NEW:

load RecNo() as RecordNumber,EGRGDT, floor(EGRGDT/100) as mes, floor(EGRGDT/10000) as ano

FROM

$(Path)FGLEDG_$(i)$(Plant)

(qvd);

next i

If I compare the number of record by year from my incremental reload and the one from the full reload I see that in the incermental reload and for 2011 I have four times more records, in 2012 three times more record, in 2013 two times more records.

So I suppose that my for loop it is always making the concatenation of the full FGLEDG_NEW table for each interaction.

QV.PNG

If i use the option noconcatenate before in the load, will be created one residend table for each year and one synthetic key that I want to avoid.

Any one could hlep on this?

Thank you

Felipe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The problem was found in teh QVD and not in the load as I was supposing

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous