Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

InputBoxes ButtonClick Problem

Hi,

I have a field "CaptureDate" from that i am getting dates in my inputboxes like this.

i have startdate and enddate  inputboxes. In startdate i am getting distinct dates like this. I have taken a variable for this called "vStartDate" and i write the expression as

=Concat(DISTINCT Date(CaptureDate,'DD-MM-yyyy'),',')

In the same way for the enddate I have taken another variable "vEndDate" and  i write the expression as

=concat({$<CaptureDate={">=$(vStartDate)"}>}Distinct Date(CaptureDate),',')

Now the result will be like this,

If I am selecting any date from startdate inputbox , the date which is selected and the date greater than that are displayed.

Now  I did the same for the field "Timeperiod" for getting the times for the starttime and endtime inputboxes here also getting the result as above for the dates. the expressions for starttime and endtime are

=concat(Distinct Time(TimePeriod,hh:mm:ss),',')

=Concat({$<TimePeriod={">=$(vStartTime)"}>Distinct} Time(TimePeriod),',')

But what the problem here i faced is when selecting one date from the startdate and you go for enddate you click on dropdown and select any one from there and leave it and again open it then only the dates came according to the condition in the expression.

Now what imy requirement is

after applying the button click after selecting the start date,time and enddate,time then only the data should be effected in main table.

Is there any suggestions for me to do my requirement let me know by your replies urgently....

Thanks .......

0 Replies