cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insertion of an Image in pivot Table

Hi

How can I insert an Image in a pivot table with item column(as per my report)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How Chart and Text are resemblance?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Change the representation as image for the expression which you want to show as image in the expression tab.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its not workingabcf.png

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Can you please share your expected output.

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You have to change the expression and add Image path.

Please find the attached document. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please can you send me a sample document

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,

I want add image with itemnumber in this pivot table abcf.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Question not clear - If you need 2 fields in a single cell of image. That is not possible with Qlikview. If your USERS is good to have you could use 2 expressions which is one ItemNumber and one for Image representation. But, You can't use as ItemNumber & Image in single cell to show Image in your report.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ok...so how can i add image separately in same report?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why are you using Text(Grade) as expression ?? What does Text indicates? May be remove Text in your expression and check(Remind - I thought Grade is the Images path)