Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integration question

Hi, Though i've been working on qlikview for a number of years i haven't done a single project that needed integration with web. Now i have got  one. Here the requirement is we have a dashboard in qlikview and then we need a bit of a handshake. When the results are displayed on the screen and if the user chooses to click on a button, then this needs to update a tab AJAX  client APIs. I also heard a bit about iframes. Would that help? How would i pass the values from qlikview to the web page? Need to get this proposal done a bit urgently, so quick assistance will be of great help.

Thanks,

Ram    

2 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ram,

On Click of a button trigger an action like this

Button Properties -> Action -> Add -> External -> Open URL and give your URL there

Through URL you can pass the values like below

www.SomeWebPage.com?Parameter1=value1&Parameter2=value2.....................Parametern=valuen

This send the values of Parameter1 .............. Parametern.  The receiving web application will parse the parameters and do the required processing.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jagan. I'll try this out.