Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Internal Inconsistency Type D detected

Hi All,

Whenever i work in qlikview11 continuously and try to save the document few times i got the error message

" Internal Inconsistency error type D detected" and "Failed to save the document". and I cant save the changes i made.

Can any one help me what error is this and how to overcome such a error.  Is there any other way to save the document  when i catch this error?

Thanks in advance,

S. Amuthabharathi

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Used to get it when working on 32-bit systems and when the data in the app becomes bigger with eventually low ram size.

Never encountered it when working on 64-bit systems.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

May I ask what version of 11 you're running?

We just had a server (version 11.20.11718.0 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit machine) crash with this message, but was told that it was a RAM/Windows OS problem.

(which it might be, but absent a test, I can't falsify that answer...so it's not even wrong)

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You all should check available RAM during your problems.

If it is a 64 bit, check RAM usage x RAM on the system.

If it is a 32bit, check if you are using around 2GB ( which is the system limit)

If RAM is not your problem, try to report it as a bug

Regards,

Erich

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

One of our infrastructure guys seems to think that this was caused when someone remote-connected to the server machine with the "Local Resources" option check to try to setup his printers. The printer appeared to stomp on some memory that QlikView needed, causing the error.