Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to design?

Hi All,

I am develop one straight  table. In that table i am using dimension as Expenses and expressions as previous month and current month. It display proper way corresponding current month and previous month. But i am taken month as dimension and expressions as previous month and current month.it not display proper way.

Any one please help me in this part and solve the problem.other wise please tell me best solution.

I am attach the data as well as .qvw file with corresponding tables.

Please help me. its urgent.

13 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, it's possible. See attached example. The problem you ran into is that set analysis expressions calculate their set at the chart level, not at the level of the dimension values. See this document for more information: Calculating rolling n-period totals, averages or other aggregations

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thank you its getting values But i want one more required.If i am not select any month in month field it display year star month value.But i need if i am not select month it display all months values and i am select particular year corresponding year all months values display.Is it possible?

Please help me Gysbert,

Its urgent.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe, I don't really understand what you're asking. Perhaps you need an AsOf solution as explained in Calculating rolling n-period totals, averages or other aggregations

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

The straight table display only current select month. if i am not select any month at that situation display all months values. Is it possible?

please help me 

Not applicable
Author

The above attached file it display current selection value only. i want display all months values. Is It possible?

please help me

urgent

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi

see if this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Santhosh,

Its ok. But i want display all month values of current month value and previous month value

like example

month   current month     previous month

jan          200                     190

feb          210                      200

march      220                      210

april

may

june

july

aug

sept

oct

nov

dec   ...............................................   like way i want to display

Is it possible?

please help me

urgent

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

If you click on your year 2013. You will be able to see all the months' values. since you have only two months' data provided in your sample file, it is showing for two months of latest year.

See the attachment. it is showing you the same result.

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Ignore the field names .. Dec... Nov. you can read it as Current and Previous