Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Issue in New Qlikview versions

I have a pivot table and when i open it in 11.00 it looks ok and display all the records. but when i open it in 11.20 version it remove several raw. why these two versions behave differently.

Thanks

18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anuradha,

It seems that you are hidding null values.

Confirm if that is not checked.

Regards!

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

yes, i have done it purposely, but the problem i have is why the same qvw behave differently in 11.00 and 11.20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anuradha,

The only rows that have "issues", are the rows that you are hidding with null values, where do you see more issues?

Regards.

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

No, I have open same file in two versions and i have attcehd the screenshots of the output.

In 11.00 it has more values and 11.20 it remove lot of rows.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How many rows do you have on version 11.0?

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

see attached for version 11.00 and 11.20

kimosterby
Contributor II
Contributor II

I can only see that 11.00 is not doing what it is supposed to do as it shows all values in the Tag column despite that it should suppress Null values. As Manuel Capella wrote:

Hi Anuradha,

It seems that you are hidding null values.

Confirm if that is not checked.

Just remove the check mark and they will be alike. I don't know whether it is a bug in 11.00, but as it works as supposed to in 11.20 there is no problem anymore.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There I can't see total number of rows, but when i uncheck hide null values on dims, i can see 3716 rows on your chart. If i check this option, I only see 24.

Regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure what is going on in your application. When i select Chandika Gunawardhana as the Reported By there are no values in your Entry record. Therefore the row is not being shown. To ensure null's are not suppressed uncheck the folllowing options on the Presentation tab. Your image of 11.00 is showing values. Something else has changed.

help.png