Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Issue in accumulation in load script

Hi,

I have issue in accumulation at back end, when I am loading negative values, I am unable to get desired output.

Below are the script, qlikview output and desired output.

Kindly suggest.

Script:

BB:

LOAD * INLINE [

A,B,C,D, Sales

1,q,r,e, 200

1,q,w,e, -300

3,p,o,i,400

4,p,k,j,100

4,p,k,j,-900

5,v,b,n,-200

6,e,d,x, 200

];

CC:

LOAD

Rangesum(Sales,Peek('CumSales')) as CumSales

Resident BB;

DROP Table BB;

Qlikview output:

Inline image 1

Desired Output:

ASum(Sales)Sum(CumSales)
1-100-100
4-800-500
5-200-700
6200-500

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this

Capture.PNG

Does this you need from Script level or UI

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I need this at script level and with respect to all of my dimensions. If I take one or more than one dimensions then values should be accumulate correctly.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why you need script level, Why not Simple Full accumulation for this? Is there any link to other symptoms to show those? Can you confirm the same. Even, If you use script level what was the use?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I am working in qliksense (where is no option for accumulate values in tables) and need to map as on stock with every date. So I need accumulate values with respect to every date in SAP mseg table.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Make Sense, But why not in Qlik sense Front-End side

I used Dimension as A

Expressions are

1) Sum(Sales)

2) Rangesum(Below(Sum(Sales),0),Above(Sales,1,10))

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

I agree with Anil that it might make sense to do this on the front end unless you don't want to filter your accumulation based on other attributes. To simplify Anil's solution a little, you can use this:

RangeSum(Above(Sum(Sales),0, RowNo()))

rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have already tried this but I need in script. Because I need stock as of an specific date which can only be calculated from script. If here in front end when you will select any specific date then it will show only the entries of that date, not accumulation.

I have tried accumulation in script, and that also giving me desired values (when all values are positive), but here I also have negative values..

I need solution at urgent basis. Please provide if you got.

Thanks in advance.

sunny_talwar

With regards to the date issues you mentioned, those can be resolved using set analysis. But if you still insist, try like this:

Table:

LOAD * INLINE [

A,B,C,D, Sales

1,q,r,e, 200

1,q,w,e, -300

3,p,o,i,400

4,p,k,j,100

4,p,k,j,-900

5,v,b,n,-200

6,e,d,x, 200

];

LinkTable:

LOAD A,

RangeSum(Peek('CumSales'), SumSales) as CumSales;

LOAD A,

Sum(Sales) as SumSales

Resident Table

Group By A

Order By A;

Best,

Sunny

rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for your valuable time.

But I have also tired this method. I have many dimensions and I need accumulated data with respect to all of the dimensions.

If I select B as dimension in table then it also should be accumulate properly.