Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues with container object

container object.jpg

Hi guys,

Please check the above screen shot.

I am facing these problems with container object :

1. There is a table named " Top 10 routes"( you can see the same at right side).  I can see 3 objects in container with the same name. Why is it so? and in such situation, which object should I select in container?

2. Even if I add a particular object in a container, the original object does not disapper from the screen. It remains as it is and I get a copy of it in a container. Hence, my purpose of using container - presentable screen- is getting waste. Can you please help with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You are seeing three chart because you have created them, if all three are same charts then you can delete other two.

Also, when you put the object in container you get a copy, so you can delete/hide the object which is outside the container.

Regards,

Amay.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You are seeing three chart because you have created them, if all three are same charts then you can delete other two.

Also, when you put the object in container you get a copy, so you can delete/hide the object which is outside the container.

Regards,

Amay.

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

you simply do this way

take container object empty

and the original chart which one you see the  click on its caption and hold it

pick it and drag it to container left upper  side then your original one in container

del. the rest one

Not applicable
Author

Thanks to you both.