Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with linking master calendar and facts table

Hi

I am attaching my qvw file. I need to show SLA% achievement i.e. 0% for dates that dont have any tickets resolved. Essentially for when the data is blank for a particular date it should show 0%. I need to show weekstart(resolve date) on the X axis and SLA % on the  Y axis. for the week beginning 11 July 2016 the SLA% is 0% but this is not being showsn.

Can you anybody please help me as to what is going wrong here as I have the master calendar linked to the resolved date IST

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The dates contains time values which mean that there is no association between the dates in your calendar and the master table. Process dates like this:

RF:

LOAD

Date(Floor(Resolve_date_IST)) as Resolve_date_IST,

Time(Frac(Resolve_date_IST)) as TransTime,  // if you want to keep the time

Make sure that your calendar date field is also free of time. This should do that:

Temp:

Load

Floor(min(Resolve_date_IST)) as minDate,

Today() as maxDate

Resident RF;

The composite key with Resolved_Month and Weekstart is unnecessary. Don't create these fields in RF, as the date range in the calendar will cover these fields.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jonathan. But I need to keep the timestamp with the date as this is used to calculated the SLA for certain priorities. If I used  Date(Floor(Resolve_date_IST)) as Resolve_date_IST then it will remove the timestamp from it. Can you please advise?