Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kakay_Ranas
Contributor II
Contributor II

Join Tables

Hello,

I'm trying to join tables, I'm getting all the result I need except for as COM_Supervisor_Name in the query below. Can you advise what I'm doing wrong?

SELECT *
FROM OPERATIONS_SANDBOX.WSM_COMMUNITY_SCHEDULE a
LEFT JOIN OPERATIONS_SANDBOX.OA_ADP_WORKER_MASTER adp
ON TRIM(UPPER(a.AGENT_EMAIL)) = TRIM(UPPER(adp.EMAIL))
AND adp.EXPIRATION_DATE IS NULL
ORDER BY SOW_DATE
;

Select Email as Supervisor, (adp.First_Name || ' ' || adp.Last_Name) as COM_Supervisor_Name
From OPERATIONS_SANDBOX.OA_ADP_WORKER_MASTER adp
Where adp.ASSOCIATE_ID in (
Select adp.ReportsTo_ID
From OPERATIONS_SANDBOX.OA_ADP_WORKER_MASTER adp
Where adp.OpsJobCode in (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,13,15)

)
;

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This appears to be a straight SQL call, which is a little outside our scope.  I would suspect any likely issues are a result of the driver/connector being used to the database source not being able to translate something in the query properly.  Best I can offer, would suspect the better place to look for solutions would be on the DB/Connector vendor site rather than our forums in this case.  Sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.