Did you mean: 
stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II

Last week to Date

sunindia

Each upload week has 12 forcast weeks.

each id has lock periods

in dashboad im using only Upload calendar.

If i select Upload week 1  in the calendar which has 12 forcast week ,

and it has two possible ids 1 and 2 which has different lock period.

if id 1 has selected

now i want to calculate

forecast week 1 + id l has lock period 1 = 2

so i want to display sales for the forecast week  2

=Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP))},Year_UP=,Week_UP=>} Aggr(If(Only({1}Week_F) = Max(TOTAL <ID> Week_UP ) + Only(TOTAL <ID> [lock period])  ,

Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP))},Year_UP=,Week_UP=>}sales)), ID, Week_F ))

this is Current week expression its working correctly but last week expression is not working correctly.

PFA !

Regards

Stephen G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Use this expression.

=Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>} Aggr(If(Only({1}Week_F) = (Max({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}TOTAL <ID> Week_UP)) + Only({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}TOTAL <ID> [lock period])  ,

Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}sales)), ID, Week_F ))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What is the output you are looking for, because I saw from your data that for the selection you have made, the current week value is 21, which is right as per you and previous value is 10, which is also right, and you are getting both value correctly.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your reply

previous week in the sense it should take upload week

if i select the upload week 2 the answer is 4 for previous week the answer is should be 96.

this is my expected output

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you help me to understand how you got value 96.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Kaushik

Sorry itseems there is some mistake in sample

please find this sample

if i select the upload week 2 the answer is 5 for previous week the answer is should be 26 !.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Use this expression.

=Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>} Aggr(If(Only({1}Week_F) = (Max({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}TOTAL <ID> Week_UP)) + Only({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}TOTAL <ID> [lock period])  ,

Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP)-1)}>}sales)), ID, Week_F ))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Kaushik

awesome..

i am getting correct values.

how to write this expression into  YTD and MTD

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can change the set analysis to take MTD ot YTD values.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II
Author

=Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},MonthID_UP= {$(=Max(MonthID_UP))}>}

Aggr(If(Only({1}MonthIDS_F) = (Max({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},MonthID_UP= {$(=Max(MonthID_UP))}>}TOTAL <ID> MonthID_UP))

+ Only({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},MonthID_UP= {$(=Max(MonthID_UP))}>}TOTAL <ID> [lock period])  ,

Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {$(=Max(Week_UP))}>}sales)), ID, MonthIDS_F ))

i tried this for MTD but its not working correct.

sunny_talwar

For YTD you can try this:

=Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {'<=$(=Max(Week_UP))'}>} Aggr(If(Only({1}Week_F) = (Max({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {'<=$(=Max(Week_UP))'}>}TOTAL <ID> Week_UP)) + Only({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {'<=$(=Max(Week_UP))'}>}TOTAL <ID> [lock period])  ,

Sum({<Year_UP={$(=Max(Year_UP))},Week_UP= {'<=$(=Max(Week_UP))'}>}sales)), ID, Week_F))