Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Layout in Qv 9.00 SR5 and Qv9.00 SR6

Hi,

I have multi box dashboard, when I click on the properties in layout tab I am able to see Rounded Corners option in Qv9.00 SR5, but not the same with Qv 9.00 SR6.

The Rounded Corners option is not appearing in Qv9.00 SR6.

Is it bug or is there any option to activate that?

Thanks,

4 Replies
saxjonas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

If I'm not mistaken, round corners are only available when "Styling Mode" is set to "Advanced".

To change Styling Mode, do the following:

1. Go to Settings -> Document Properties
2. At the bottom right, change Styling Mode from "Simplified" to "Advanced" in the drop down menu.

🙂

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

You can enable that in the Settings menu, Document Properties, General Tab, Styling Mode, "Advanced". From now on, any object you create in this document will have available this options.

You can also set this for your user, so any new document created with your user will have this. Go to the Settings menu, User Preferences, Design tab, and select "Advanced" under the "Default Styling Mode" dropdown.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings in the menu bar ->Document Properties /General -> on the lower right you have Styling Mode - select Advanced and rounded corners should appear in object's properties

Not applicable
Author

Thanks to all.

Thanks,