Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Line Chart Help

I have a table in excel that is being loaded into Qlikview and recreated as a pivot. I also wanted to make a line chart out of this, but for some reason get stumped on charts. I am also not sure it can be done with the data like this.

Month (1), 2, 3, etc are each a dimension in Qlikview. I would like all of these across the bottom of the chart with a trend line for each Bill Sys Cd. I also need each month to add to the previous month, so month 2 would show 4.5% and month 3 would show 9.6% and so on so it would like like the chart below. I think this is selecting full accumulation?

Any tips for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this what you are looking for?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this what you are looking for?

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, exactly what I am looking for. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are welcome

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Good one

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have another question. Based on the sample data below, the purple line stops because the pivot is seeing month's 8-10 as missing values. Do you have any idea how I can ge these recognized as numberic 0's and if so, will the line continue with the full accumulation set? I've tried some If statements with IsNull(field) or leng(trim(field)) = 0 but nothing has worked so far.