Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcushenriquesk

Line graph of avg aggr count of primary key where date fields difference <= user inputted variable

Hello, 

So my question is a bit complicated so I will do my best to explain.

I have a table that has a primary key called 'ACC_ID' along with the fields of this table include a field called 'Received_date' and a field of 'Printed_date' which are event dates that trigger when a new ACC_ID is created for received_date and when work is completed a trigger for the Printed_date. On my sheet I am attempting to show ACC_ID that are with in a turn around time of what ever the user inputs between the two dates.

The Line graph will show the average count of  accessions per day (for Printed_date) that have a difference in time between the received_date and Printed_date less then what ever a user inputs for a variable like '2' days.

For Example, A user will access the sheet and look at the graph and input a variable somewhere that says 'enter the resolution time filter' where they will input that number of days between the received_date and Printed_date that will count that ACC_ID. The graph line will represent that average number of ACC_ID per day that have a difference >=x between the Received_date and Printed_date.

Thanks for any help in advance!

3 Replies
Marcushenriquesk
Author

I am also unsure if i should use a scatter plot or line graph for this

Marcushenriquesk
Author

can anyone help with this issue?

MarcoWedel

I think the easiest way should be to create the number of days between Received_date and Printed_date as additional field in the load script using something like 
LOAD ...
Printed_date-Received_date as DaysReceivedToPrinted
FROM ...

and let the users select in a listbox whatever value or range they are interested in .

hope this helps
Marco