Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III

Link MultiFields

Hi,

I am working on credit card system where i have two main tables. First table (CardMast) contain credit card portfolio and demographics and second table (Card_TXN) contains credit card transaction.

I have join these tables with credit card no (field name CARD_NO) but i am facing issues with card transaction table. In Card TXN table the card no field is a conditional field which contain BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER as well in some transaction. means card_no field of card_TXN is having 2 fields i.e. card_no & BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER. Can anyone guide me that what i have to do with this data and how can i link these (BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER) with CARDMAST?

CURRENTLY, the transaction having BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER are showing under NULL demographical data or portfolio data.. i.e. I couldn't figure out that these transactions are for which product, customer, bucket.. etc.

Regards,
SHUMAIL HUSSAIN

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, I just resolve this issue by myself... that was basically the issue of massaging & cleansing the data.

Regards,
Shumail Hussain

View solution in original post

1 Reply
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, I just resolve this issue by myself... that was basically the issue of massaging & cleansing the data.

Regards,
Shumail Hussain