Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Link other sheets on a landing page

Hi I was wondering, since I have a landing page as the first sheet which has a basic text and image and the text containing the names of the following (other) sheets.

Is it possible to link other sheets on the first landing page that I have created, so when I click on the text located in the landing page I created it takes me directly to the exact sheet that I have referenced it too

In the words is it possible to create a hyperlink to the other sheet and not just to a externet site to the internet.

Thanks in advance

7 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

not sure to understand

do you want to go to a sheet using a text box in first sheet?

if yes use actions activate sheet --> sheetid of the target sheet

1.png

Nicole-Smith

See the attached example.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicole tried to drag and drop the attached file into qlik sense but nothing happens is this file in qlik view or qlik sense?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Massimo

I am using qlik sense and not familiar with the environment depicted above, I need to hyperlink other sheet when I have created a text box within a sheet

Basically in laymans terms I am trying to open other sheets via some sort of a hyperlink within a sheet(my landing page)

maxgro
MVP
MVP

my image is from QlikView as you posted the question in New to QlikView and Nicole example is from QlikView too (extension .qvw)

Not applicable
Author

My apologies im fairly new in using this tool, I assumed this is a qlik community as a whole, I will look for the qliksense community

maxgro
MVP
MVP

the community is the same, just the place is different, I presume there is a New to Qlik Sense

if you can, change the place, if not someone else (I think) will answer to this question