Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Links to other tabs in your Dashboard

Hello QlikViewers,

I am currently creating a new dashboard for my team. There is much information that can be shown, but most people will only use one/two tabs. I nevertheless want everyone to get an "overview" of the general situation our business is in.

What I am trying to do is:

1) Detail-Tabs:

Have several tabs that show information specifically designed for the needs of one person / one group of people.

2) Overview-Tab:

Have one tab, which shows a "summary" of the other tabs. And that LINKS TO THE OTHER TABS.

Can you please explain to me, how to create a link that directs my users to another tab within the dashboard? Is there a possibility to include the link in a chart or a table?

Many thanks in advance,
Lina

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Add a button or a text box, go to Actions tab, Add, (Design), Activte Sheet, and type de code of the sheet you want to go, for instance SH03.

Marc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You could make a textbox with an external action which Activate a specific sheet.

Just enter the sheetID on the action

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Add a button or a text box, go to Actions tab, Add, (Design), Activte Sheet, and type de code of the sheet you want to go, for instance SH03.

Marc.

richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Lina,

as mentioned above you can use a text box and add an action to it.

In answer to you second point you can add these actions to guage charts also but not to any other chart. You could (if you wanted to) create a transparent text box which is at a higher layer than the chart and covering the same space and add an action to that. The downside of that approach is users will not be able to interact with the chart (selectins / hoverover etc)

Regards

Richard

QlikCentral.com