Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eleni_theodorid
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

List Box Expression

Dear All,

I have a problem with a document (the attached document). In the Layout, I want to have 3 List Boxes with expressions. At the first List Box, I want to see all Contacts that belongs to Campaign 1 (which is working good), at the second List Box I want to see all Contacts that belongs to Campaign 2 (which is also working good), and in the third List Box, I want to see all Contacts that belongs to the Campaign 1 and don't belong at Campaign 2 (which is not working) . Any ideas what to do?

Thanks in advance,

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi Helen,

You have an n:n relation between your Contacts and Campaigns, right? I think you can't solve this like you intended using if() on a per record base (well, at least not easily).

Try this using a set expression to include Campaign1 and exclude Campaign2 related Contacts:

=aggr(only({<Contact.FullName = p({<Campaign.Name={'$(Campaign1)'}>}) / p({<Campaign.Name={'$(Campaign2)'}>}) >} Contact.FullName), Contact.FullName)

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi Helen,

You have an n:n relation between your Contacts and Campaigns, right? I think you can't solve this like you intended using if() on a per record base (well, at least not easily).

Try this using a set expression to include Campaign1 and exclude Campaign2 related Contacts:

=aggr(only({<Contact.FullName = p({<Campaign.Name={'$(Campaign1)'}>}) / p({<Campaign.Name={'$(Campaign2)'}>}) >} Contact.FullName), Contact.FullName)

Regards,

Stefan