Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List box based on expressions

Hi Experts,

I am facing couple of challanges that have been listed below.

1- I need 2 create a list box containing the expressions that i have used in the chart

a- Hi-Tech

b- CTS & Media

c- Software

d- Fin-serv

2- The 'Hghest revenue Generating vertical' should be default show the the overall (all 4 yaers)...In thsi case software and its corresponding revenue. Currently, i have hard coded it. These 2 should be cahnged if a particular year is selected.

Would appreciate your assitance on This

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I didn't changed your data, just exported data to Excel and did the changes in script and expressions. There is no need to change the File Format we are just transforming the data which suits for the report.  For list box just add Type as listbox, you will get that.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please check the script and expressions in the attached file.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this.

Have you changed something in the backend data?..i can see the cross table code. I cant change teh file format now...Atatching the file format for your reference.

Also, i need a list box containing the the dimensions as below:

a- Hi-Tech

b- CTS & Media

c- Software

d- Fin-serv

Not applicable
Author

any help?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I didn't changed your data, just exported data to Excel and did the changes in script and expressions. There is no need to change the File Format we are just transforming the data which suits for the report.  For list box just add Type as listbox, you will get that.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for your help. I understood the logic of cross table. Thanks