Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

List with concat as modifier

Hi all

I am trying to produce a list of names with the following function:

concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',')

This actually works and returns a comma separated list of values (Order_channel_name)

Now I want to put these values in the following function:

sum({<Accumulator_Type={'RETAIL'},Order_Channel_Name={---Put above function here!!!}>}Value-Tax)

Apparently copying the first function and pasting it into the second doesn't work.

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

My bad, Here it is?

sum({<Accumulator_Type={'RETAIL'},Order_Channel_Name={$(=Chr(39) & concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, Chr(39) & ',' & Chr(39)))}>}Value-Tax)

None of them won't help, I may ask sample application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

sum({<Accumulator_Type={'RETAIL'},Order_Channel_Name={$(=Chr(39) & concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, ',') & Chr(39))}>}Value-Tax)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I see what you are doing with Chr(39). But putting it in the beginning and the end is not enough, it needs to be around each word that is concatenated. I tried the separator to be 'Chr(39),Chr(39)' but it doesn't work. It just adds the actual string "Chr(39)" before and after the comma.

Any other ideas?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

My bad, Here it is?

sum({<Accumulator_Type={'RETAIL'},Order_Channel_Name={$(=Chr(39) & concat({<Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>}Value-Tax)>0"}>}distinct Order_Channel_Name, Chr(39) & ',' & Chr(39)))}>}Value-Tax)

None of them won't help, I may ask sample application

teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Maybe like this:

sum( {<Accumulator_Type={'RETAIL'}, Order_Channel_Name={"=sum({1<[Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Year]={""$(vLY)""}, [Transaction_Date.autoCalendar.Month]={""$(vMonth)""}>} Value-Tax) > 0"} >} Value-Tax)

-Teemu