Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ciaran_mcgowan
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Live Clock for Web View

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to display a live clock through web view like the way the Now() function does it in Desktop?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It was fun making this small extension so I made it into a more proper, normal extension. Adding the properties so you can change various parameters of the clock.

2015-10-29 #1.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

With this tiny QlikView Object Extension which I called LiveClock you can get a live clock in WebView which I attached as a .qar file.

You can download the file and then double-click it. This will install the extension as LiveClock and in WebView you can add a new sheet object in the "Extension Objects" section which is called LiveClock. It updates every 1000 millisecond.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It was fun making this small extension so I made it into a more proper, normal extension. Adding the properties so you can change various parameters of the clock.

2015-10-29 #1.PNG

ciaran_mcgowan
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Apologies for the late reply, this project was put on hold until recently.

Your live clock is great! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

martynlloyd
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Peter,

Really good!  Except that version 2 with the parameters does not work for me - it is not storing the parameters when I enter them...

Can you help?

Best regards,

MJ

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Your file is not showing to me. Can you please share me that code and process

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful