Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

Macro to export tables to .QVO..as per list box Month selection

Hi,

I have created Two table charts namely 1) Main Products 2) Sub-Products. The Vale of these charts are changing as per the selection of months in a list box. Currently I am exporting these Two tables manually after selecting Months..like. first April, then May, June and onwards. It is a very hectic task to select the months and then exports these Two tables and then save as .QVO for further use.

Can any one help me with a macro which will selects the months one by one and save both the tables as a .QVO in a given path. Means macro only selects the months like April, May and June and will save the Two Tables out-put in a Qvo files like Main_Products_April.qvo, sub_products_April.qvo. Then Main_Products_May.qvo, sub_products_May.qvo...etc. up to March.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

You could take this as starting point: Loop Charts and Field Values - Excel Export Macro. It's for excel-exports but the logic is the same and you need only to replace the export-statement - such options could you find within the APIGuide.qvw in your intstall-folder (by automation).

- Marcus