Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macro

Where do i find what's executing the macros?

I'm looking at an appliacation i didn't make så where do i look?

Thanks!

//A.

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Can you please elaborate a bit? What do you want to do? Do you mean the macro editor? If so, just type Ctrl + M and you can start programming your macro code.

Regards.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Oh. sorry.

I'm looking at the macro editor. where i see the sub's, but i don't know what's triggering them.

//A.

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Look at Sheet properties to see the Sheet Event Triggers and the Sheet Object Event Triggers.

Look at Document properties to see the Document Evenet Triggers, Field event Triggers, and Variable Event Triggers.

Sorry to say that you can tell only which objects have actions attached. To see what actions, you have to examine each object.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Then there are several places to look in. Any button object or text object has an Action tab. You should check one by one of them. Apart from that, you can right click on each sheet to see if the sheet or any of the objects within have actions, and in the Settings menu, Document Properties, Triggers tab check for document, field or variable attached actions.

All of them are different, and if you don't know which object/field is triggering a macro, you need to check all three places.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica