Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulinhok14
Creator
Creator

Matched Filter

Good morning!

I have an application where the user wants to know the list of Codes that are linked to a Prime Code, but he will search and filter by the Code itself.
A manual solution would be, after it performs the filter by Code, to filter the corresponding Prime and then clear the initial filter to have the complete list.

Example:
User filters code 414800:
1.png

Now he filters the corresponding Prime Code:
2.png

Finally, he clears the Code filter. Now he has the complete list of Codes that are related to the Prime Code of the initial Code that was searched:
3.png

I would like this process to be done naturally after the user searches for a Code.

I thought of creating a Chain ID for each Prime and dualizing, but I don't see a way to relate this directly to the filter, because it will always look for a Code, never the Prime Code.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JGMDataAnalysis
Creator III
Creator III

Adding a measure with the set modifiers that I suggest could emulate the required behavior.

This measure counts records but you could replace it with a more meaningful one using the same set modifiers.

Sum({<[Ecode] =, [Ecode Prime] = P([Ecode Prime])>} 1)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JGMDataAnalysis
Creator III
Creator III

Adding a measure with the set modifiers that I suggest could emulate the required behavior.

This measure counts records but you could replace it with a more meaningful one using the same set modifiers.

Sum({<[Ecode] =, [Ecode Prime] = P([Ecode Prime])>} 1)