Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Maximum value variables?

I have a data set (containing number of passengers in a cab central) over 2010 en 2011 where the data over 2011 is filled up to march. I've defined three variables:

HuidigeMaand = (Max({<Jaar={2011},[Aantal Ritten]={'> 0'}>}Maand)) // Maximum month until where the data is filled in 2011

Pas11 = sum({1<RitType={Telefonie},Jaar={2010},Maand={">0 <=$HuidigeMaand"}>}[Aantal Ritten])  // passengers 2010 until currentmonth

Pas10 = sum({1<RitType={Telefonie},Jaar={2011},Maand={">0 <=$HuidigeMaand"}>}[Aantal Ritten]) // passengers 2011 until currentmonth

If I try to display both Pas11 and Pas10 in a textobject it won't show the value if it is above 1.000.000. Furthermore the variable Pas10 won't accept $(HuidigeMaand). So my two questions are:

1. Is there a maximum value variables can have or is it because I try to display them in a text box? (both seem odd to me)

2. Why doesn't the third variable accept the first? (I thought this might has something to do with a conflict between the `Set' of the field 'Jaar')

Since I'm new to the QV scripting any tips on the scripting above are also more then welcome! Thanks in advance!

0 Replies