Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

Merging inside field values

Hi,

In the below image i have to make eOriginal Error...status as Completed so to get that i use the below logic in chart.

Logic:  pick(match([BBR2TT],'Completed','Declined','eOriginal Error : no document found','sent','Voided','Failed'),'Completed','Declined','Completed','sent','Voided','Failed')

Count.png

Result after logic used: Not correct because eOriginal Error...status as Completed =7+7=14 but shows only '7'

Tried with script level logic too:if(BBR2TT='eOriginal Error : no document found','Completed',BBR2TT) as BBR2TT_Stat,

Untitled.png

Thnaks..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

This below is your dimension? right? I am looking for the expression you have used?

Chart expression:pick(match([BBR2TT],'Completed','Declined','eOriginal Error : no document found','sent','Voided','Failed'),'Completed','Declined','Completed','sent','Voided','Failed')

I have feeling that you might be just using count_based_on_mule_status whereas you might need to use Sum(count_based_on_mule_status) as your expression. In short you would need some aggregation around your expression

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Try this at script level:

if(BBR2TT='eOriginal Error : no document found' or BBR2TT='Completed','Completed',BBR2TT) as BBR2TT_Stat

HTH

sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using here?

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Chart expression:pick(match([BBR2TT],'Completed','Declined','eOriginal Error : no document found','sent','Voided','Failed'),'Completed','Declined','Completed','sent','Voided','Failed')

Script:

[count_based_on_mule_status]:

LOAD *;

SELECT A.A7AACD ,B.BBR2TT  , COUNT(DISTINCT B.BBBANB) as count_based_on_mule_status

FROM DSA7CPP A , INBBCPP B WHERE A.A7BANB = B.BBBANB AND A.A7AIDT = $(vYesterday)

GROUP BY A.A7AACD,B.BBR2TT ;

Field=BBR2TT.

Thanks..

sunny_talwar

This below is your dimension? right? I am looking for the expression you have used?

I have feeling that you might be just using count_based_on_mule_status whereas you might need to use Sum(count_based_on_mule_status) as your expression. In short you would need some aggregation around your expression