Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Missing Month vs All Month(Actual vs Budget Value)

Dear All,

I am facing an issue regarding the Budget value vs Actual value.

Logic for actual value:

In the BESG Table we have Actual value in corresponding to GL Account (HKONT) and Document No (BELNR) where

If (SHKZG='S',DMBTR * -1, DMBTR) as Value,

If (SHKZG='S',MENGE * -1, MENGE) as Quantity

In order to get the Posting date we need to go through the FAGLFLEXA table which consist of posting date in corresponding to GL Account (HKONT) and Document No (BELNR).

But we don’t have posting date in a few month for GL Account in FAGLFLEXA, but we have Budget value for those GL Account in FAGLFLEXT table.

Posting date is linked with the master Calendar.

Logic for Budget value:

Passing the GL Account from BSEG to FAGLFLEXT (GL Account of FAGLFLEXT table is Linked with the BSEG GL Account) to get the Budget value for the month.

Budget values are available at month wise

Problem:

While mapping Actual value with budget Value in correspond to GL Account and Month. I am not able to get the Budget Value from FAGLFLEXT table due to Actual value are missing for Few GL in Few  

Month.

Any help or suggestion is appreciable

Bhasker Kumar

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

I'm not sure if there are sensible ways to link actual and budget data in two or more tables for the cases that you have for some categories actual data and non budgets and reverse budgets and non actuals. I use (since many years) for this task a concatenation approach of these tables like described here: Re: Budget Achievement.

- Marcus

bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks Marcus..