Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing Months in Chart when using Set Analysis

Hi

I have two charts that are coming from two different data sources, I would love to have these in one chart but the data just doesn't want to play! Believe me i've tried.

I intend for one chart to have a high transparency and sit over the original, however when i have zero values in a month it decides to exclude those months making the x axis different, irrelevant of my list box selection.

I have a master calendar which i am using for both, albeit loaded twice in teh script to avoid any issues. so i know i have every single date in there.

I am using Bookmarks within my set analysis chart expressions and using the $ * bookmark01 etc to show bookmarked selection plus date. I've no idea if these are having an effect or not.

I have played around with Suppress Zero Values, Show all Values, etc and each time it either doesn't change or it ignores my list box selection and starts my chart at July 2009 - when my Master calendar starts.

Really struggling with this one today.

Help!

Elly xx

6 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Please post your application

Not applicable
Author

Try to add  {1}  in your expression, for example: sum({1} sales).

This will display all your month in the chart.

Not applicable
Author

ooh i like it!

But where would i put it if i've already got ....Sum ({$ * TotalRW} QUOTES.MATERIALVALUE/1000) ?

Not applicable
Author

You need to replace {$} by {1}.

Not applicable
Author

hmm? i'm using the $ to pick up a bookmark, once i've nailled this one there will be quite a few of the same graph, looking at different salesmen, so need the bookmarks.

Is there a way to have both?

Not applicable
Author

i meant current selection plus a bookmark. so i can play around with date selections.