Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing data

I built a chart in Qlikview but not all the fields are populating data and when I go to the Tables and preview it, it is there.  It is populating the dimension fields, but not the expressions.  But what's really weird is if I select some criteria (payor = commercial) the data will populate but if I select different criteria (payor = Medicaid) it doesn't show.  I couldn't attach both images, but if I select Medicaid the data disappears.  Any ideas.  Thanks,

Screenshot-missing data.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You can use different aggregate functions as well like AVG(), MAX(), MIN(), SUM() in qlikview.

Do not forget to mark any answer which was helpful or even correct.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Kris,

Since it is appearing in dimension, i guess there is some issue with your expression.Can to share a sample data you are using?

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Not applicable
Author

Add Payor as a dimension in the chart..and see do you have any associative/relevant data for each value of Payor.

Thanks,

Singh

Not applicable
Author

I added payor as a dimension and still no data for Medicaid.

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

I think Medicaid and Commercial have same value because of which only one value is populating.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Not applicable
Author

Can you try to use Table Box and enter Payor column and field which you are using in expression.

Since you said you can see data in preview, so i doubt the issue is with your expression.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Angad,

I created a table box and now can see it but I don't know if this will give us the look we need like the chart.

Do you know why it would do that?

Screenshot-missing data4.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Great...so you have valid available for Medicaid....now can you please send the expression, so that we can verify it once?

your expression is skipping the data for Medicaid.

Not applicable
Author

We would need the expressions to sum up the "medicaid" numbers and I don't think the table box will do that.

Not applicable
Author

Table box was just for testing purpose to check whether we have valid data or not.

We will be using either Straight Table or Pivot table chart to see the final thing.

Use Straight Table

Add Payor as Dimension and Sum(Revenuefield)

and see if you get results