Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srinivas
Creator
Creator

Missing document in access point and due to atrribute changed

Hi All,

Qlikview document is not visible in access point , As per my observation due to the qvw attribute was changed(Before opening app just right click on any qvw then go to properties after that select Details tab under that Attribute have A , But whenever have this Attribute as AT then it cause the issue it is not visible in access point).

Regards,

Munna

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What is NTFS attribute T?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ah, found it.

Why do you want temporary files to show up in the QlikView AccessPoint? I suggest removing the T attribute.

Peter

Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Peter,

Here my question is : when I am taking one final app from server (server app attribute is A only) to local do some changes then this attribute have AT was changed.

1. Why this is happen ?

2. Which based it was changed ?

3. In access point i want to see Attribute A only, Due to this AT it is not visible in Access Point .

Thanks In Advance

munna

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I haven't got the slightest idea why you get this attribute after copying a QVW document back to the root folder. It must have something to do with either one of the tools you may be using to copy/edit/manage the QlikView document, or with the platform where the published documents reside (NAS?). Check all fases of your workflow to find out when and where exactly this attribute T is being set.

To help you out with a workaround: Windows has a command-line tool called attrib that allows you to set or clear various (extended) file attributes. To remove the T attribute, open a command window, navigate to the directory where the document is located and type:

C:\> attrib -T documentname.qvw

Best,

Peter