Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

Month Exclude

hello Guys,

Hope all is well.

I have a Month of date field that contains months of the year. I would like to display all months except december (because data of that month is not ready yet). I mean to delete december from my graphs and tables.

Here's my expression : =num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}, [Month of date]=,[kp_value]=>} total_subcribers),'# ##0')

Any idea please?

Thanks

6 Replies
ganeshsvm
Creator II
Creator II

Do you want to exclude December month from you data model or you want December bt don't want to show in charts.

and

Please mention which years December you want to exclude

Posting a sample data in excel would be helpful.

Regards

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I want to excule December from my graphs and not from the data model

ganeshsvm
Creator II
Creator II

so you can modify your exp like this,

num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}, [Month of date]-={"December"},[kp_value]=>} total_subcribers),'# ##0')

Note: [Month of date]-={"December"}  - provide exactly value which you have in your data.

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks. will try and let you know and just another question : if I would like to exclude this month from the list box selection?

Thanks

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I excluded  december from my graphe (year 2015) but the pb is that the other months disappear except the selected month see bellow:

here is my expression :

=num(sum( {$<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}, [Month of date]-={'déc'},[kp_value]=,>} total_subcribers),'# ##0')

Capture.PNG

ganeshsvm
Creator II
Creator II

if you don't want any selections to affect your chart, try this:

=num(sum( {1<[Year of date]={$(=Max([Year of date])-1)}, [Month of date]-={'déc'}>} total_subcribers),'# ##0')

in both expressions.