Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Month of June data missing for all the items , May be is cause by date recode issue ?

Hi All

I am using Qlik View for few year. I have a old QVW file alway return correct result for table report.
which is no issue it can display June amount data.

Recently i create a new QVW. i notice that the June amount is missing.
I mean it just unable to display June amount. When i compute the dimension with YearMonth , the june 2018 and June 2019 missing.

I am using same version of Qlik View Software , and load the same data , also using very similar expression.

Hope some one can share with me where i go wroong ?

Paul Yeo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for your sharing, Now I already found out the problem is cause by the below script :-

autonumber( @1:9T & '_' & 'TDS' ) as ARKey,

This script is the link Key betw Sales Table and AR Table.

Paul

View solution in original post

11 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

Enclosed my QVW. 

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

I have try to create a brand new QVW , and copy GL Table load script and Sales order load script . And notice that now June 2019 data is able to appear on the table. I am not sure where go wrong ? Does any one can give me some idea how to find out where is the issue ? As I know this issue will happen again.

Paul 

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Add +0.01 in your expressions and see result

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

qv_blog.png

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you for your sharing

Now my questions is even now the June month appearing , but actually the actual amount is not zero.

Paul
ecolomer
Master II
Master II

That's another problem
Surely you should review the formulas or even the model
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

i think the formula can not have any issue . 
Yes I agree that the model have issue , that why I started new QVW , the June sales appear. But not sure where it go wrong. As now not happen yet.

Paul

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

To analyze the problem, I suggest that you first make a table with a dimension (Year-Month) and an expression (calculation of ...) to see if what you get is expected value

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

I already create a new QVW , I load GL Table , the June sales appear. And I also add sales order table and no issue. So I am not sure where go wrong.

Paul