Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbushey1
Creator III
Creator III

Multibox width

Is there a way to make the width of a multibox wider when the user is selecting a value from the list? I know I can use Grid style but I really like the way it looks with the field on the left and the options on the right but unfortunately I am limited to a small space.

I have even looked at using a container, both with the drop-down and tabs on the side options but this still takes up too much space.

I am open to ideas here but I am hoping still keep it simple.

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Oh, nice! I can totally use this!

"millions of rows lead to unacceptable response times"

Bah! Foiled!

cbushey1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi robert_mika,

Thank you for sharing that link. I had actually come across this in my quest for an answer and I just now remembered why I didn't use it. While it does handle the size issue I was having it takes away the ability to view the associated field values. What I liked about the multibox, beside its sleek look is the ability to show the associated values when a user chooses some of the other filters. With this new approach you still have to click on the label to see the values.

Do you know if there is a way to edit the label to display the associated values?

Thanks!