Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbushey1
Creator III
Creator III

Multibox width

Is there a way to make the width of a multibox wider when the user is selecting a value from the list? I know I can use Grid style but I really like the way it looks with the field on the left and the options on the right but unfortunately I am limited to a small space.

I have even looked at using a container, both with the drop-down and tabs on the side options but this still takes up too much space.

I am open to ideas here but I am hoping still keep it simple.

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Oh, nice! I can totally use this!

"millions of rows lead to unacceptable response times"

Bah! Foiled!

cbushey1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi robert_mika,

Thank you for sharing that link. I had actually come across this in my quest for an answer and I just now remembered why I didn't use it. While it does handle the size issue I was having it takes away the ability to view the associated field values. What I liked about the multibox, beside its sleek look is the ability to show the associated values when a user chooses some of the other filters. With this new approach you still have to click on the label to see the values.

Do you know if there is a way to edit the label to display the associated values?

Thanks!