Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multilingual

Whether Qlikview Supports multilingual ?. If yes please share youe ideas.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jeffmartins
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi suneelakumara

The attached files contain the code to change the language of an app.

There are some apps in the folder where Qlikview was installed, in my case folder "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents", I took the Movies Database app from there.

You can find more apps on the following link http://ap.demo.qlik.com/?ga-link=hero

Regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies
adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Yes. QlikView do support multilingual characters.

You can use most of the languages of Asia and Other Regions as well.

But also you may need to change some of the font settings to Unicode, in case if neccessary.

Otherwise It ll be fine to use multiliguals with qlikview.

Regards

Andrew Hudson

Not applicable
Author

Can you share any of the sample application to illustrate it. It would be greatful. Also I am expecting any link to see the demo. I want to see scripting of such app and also the UI changes too. Please share app and link to go through further.

Thanku so much in advance.

jeffmartins
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi suneelakumara

The attached files contain the code to change the language of an app.

There are some apps in the folder where Qlikview was installed, in my case folder "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents", I took the Movies Database app from there.

You can find more apps on the following link http://ap.demo.qlik.com/?ga-link=hero

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thank you for the post, but how you will change the default tooltips for the QlikView buttons (ie: captions).
For example you have a straight table and the caption contains the XL download button that by default it has a "Send to Excel" tooltip. How we will change this one?