Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multple Tables Pivot and scroll

Hi erveryone,

I need a Pivot Table as per the screenshot below.

Month Wise Details and Other Quarterwise Metrics  based on same dimension Group,BU,Parent Customer.

All the tables must be scrolled or Pivoted when scrolling or Pivoting the main Month wise table .

Please guide me to achive this on QlikView.

Excel.jpg

To achieve the above one i have planned to create Pivot table which is always expanded and a straight table based on the same dimensions.But When scrolling I want both Pivot aswell as Straight table to be scrolled.Please help me to achieve this.

QV.jpg

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

This won't be possible - objects in QV couldn't connect with scroll. But you could it solve in one single pivot - you need only for each column an own calculation like sum(if(month = MaxMonth - 2, value)) or with set analysis expressions.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

I have planned to make it as one table but i want them to look as two tables by leaving an empty column in between those 2 columns.Can u please let me know how to hide the border for a column alone.

Thanks in advance

Krishnan G

Not applicable
Author

This is not the most elegant solution, but you can put a rectangle on top (with same color as the background) and lock all properties about moving and resizing.

marcus_sommer

You could put empty expressions-columns like = '' between your data-columns. Also you could formatted a pivot on cell-level - right click on this column and then choose cell-format. If your table really static the suggestion from Juan Gerardo Cabeza Luque could be easier.

- Marcus