Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthikchintu30
Contributor
Contributor

NAVIGATION

Hi qlikers,

qvw1.PNG

I have a pivot table in a sheet in that iam having Productid,productname,Sum( Quantityperunit) and in the other sheet iam having Productid,productname,quantityperunit,unitcost.

qvw2.PNG

Now my requirement is that if i click on any value in sum(quantityperunit) in the main sheet ,It should navigate to the next sheet and it should show the total values(productid,productname,quantityperunit,unitcost) associated with that particular value

13 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can I know what exactly your trying to achieve or your user requirement is? Your sum(QuantityPerUnit) has values aggregated by ProductID and ProductName so when you click on one Quanity which has specific ProductID and ProductName will be selected. What is the usability of clicking on Sum(QuantityPerUnit) and get all ProductNames and ProductID. Why cant you just click on specific ProductID which is more straight forward?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Check this?

karthikchintu30
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

Thanks for the response

It is like if i click on product id or name it should not transfer to next sheet,it should only transfer when i click on sum(quantityperunit) but in the above qvw it is transferring to sheet when i click on product name of particular

product id.

1.click on any product id

2.click on productname

In this scenario it is transferring to next sheet ,but it should not transfer

it should transfer only when i click on sum(quantityperunit) but not on productid or product name

my requirement is

1.when i keep columns in a particular order (productid ,productname,sum(quantityperunit)) or (productid,productname,sum(quantityperunit)  and when i click on sum(quantityperunit),it should navigate to the next sheet and it should show me all the records of product id that is associated with that sum(quantityperunit)

karthikchintu30
Contributor
Contributor
Author

column order - (productid ,productname,sum(quantityperunit)) or (productname,productid,sum(quantityperunit))