Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

NPrinting issue while loading a Qlikview Entity report

Hello friend,

I am facing an issue while trying to run a task which use a Qlikview report as Report source. This issue is occurring when i try to do it in Development environment and the same works in productions perfectly. I tried to create a .ppt report in development and it worked fine. I checked the connection and all other possible parameters, but couldn't find any root cause.

Any one know why this is happening ? Is this because we are using test license in Development server?

Any suggestions and solutions will be really appreciated.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
5 Replies
datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

What is the issue you are having? Are you getting an error?

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Capture.PNGHi Data,

When i run the task i get "Unspecified Error", even if i try to see the preview of report also i get the same error.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
avinashelite

Did you check the Template path ?? because the path is wrong I guess ...and check the QVW source and the object id too..the test and PRD QVW files might be different

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Avinash,

I have checked all the paths and it looks fine to me, even the connection looks fine. I can create a .ppt or excel report using the same application but if i use the qlikview report then it gives an error.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
avinashelite

I think you don't have access to create or add a file in the DEV environment because while creating the file its throwing the error , check the allocated memory and restart your NPrinting client once