Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vnachiap
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting

I'm getting below error for some of the users in nprinting when trying to deliver the email. Can anyone help me on how to fix this?

ERROR: 4.3.2 The maximum number of concurrent connections has exceeded a limit, closing transmission channel. Stack trace

Thanks

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

how many connections you have created on single app?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You're most probably trying to send too many emails at the same time through an Exchange server, and Exchange doesn't like that. Either increase the limit of allowed connections, or split your email processing into smaller batches.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I agree.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.