Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewhelp245
Contributor
Contributor

Narrowing Down a Population to a Specefic Sample

Hello, I am looking to identify a sample of data within a population based on three different fields. I want to click one button in my QlikView application and the data that will be shown will include the records for any record that has one of the values in the three fields(OR statement not AND). Can anybody help me with this? Thank you in advance!

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Should be possible using set analysis. Share a sample app please
qlikviewhelp245
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I realized I am looking for a bookmark. Is that possible to do across multiple fields?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I think the easy way to get that is to make all your selections, then use the Mail as Bookmark option in the Desktop client to send yourself the bookmark, that way you can see how the URL is setup, hopefully that works.

File\Mail with bookmark as a link option...

Just shout if that does not get you what you need here.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.