Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onkarkulkarni
Creator
Creator

Need a static straight table. ie. columns should not disappear in case data is not available

Hello all,

I am working on a straight table and couple of list boxes. I have couple of requirements

Requirement -1

I have created a straight table with 2 columns City and population. Also I have 2 list boxes - Year and Area.

1. If there is no data for particular city then that City disappears from table.
  2. If I select particular year from Year list box then City disappears from table

I need to show all the Cities and plot '0' in case population data is unavailable against particular City.

equirement -2

This is more on the similar ground of requirement -1. I need to show fixed (100) set of cities in list box all the time. Even if I received data for only 10 cities, I need to display static list of all the 100 cities. On selection of rest of 90 cities in list box - it should display- data not available.

Appreciate your guidance.

14 Replies
kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi Onkar,

I modified, please find the attached.

onkarkulkarni
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rasly,

I am not able to find attachment.

onkarkulkarni
Creator
Creator
Author

Apologies. I am able to view the attachment now.

onkarkulkarni
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks a lot Rasly,

Yes ..Its working as per the expectation now. Could you please guide me on the logical changes you have done in latest one?

kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi Onkar,

I just added another expression sum({1}1) and hidden that column by changing property hide column under the presentation tab.