Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamakshisuram
Creator
Creator

Need help badly on qlikview variable values

Hi Team,

I am facing issues with variables in qlikview.

I have two sheets. sheet1 and sheet2 and Two variables V_status1 and v_status 2 and two states State1 ans state2.

Sheet1 : this sheet has status1 column as  listbox and i created trigger for the status1 like Onselect and Onchange set variable v_Status1= getFieldselctions(Status1)

Same for sheet2

Sheet2 : this sheet has status2 column as  listbox and i created trigger for the status2  like Onselect and Onchange set variable v_Status2= getFieldselctions(Status2)

Now the problem is I have selected status1 as "Open " value in the sheet 1 So the variable v_status1 set to Open.

Then I moved to sheet2 and selected status2 as ''Closed" value . So the v_status2 set to Closed. Till here it is fine. But When I agian moved to sheet1, Variable is automatically set to null even list box has Open selected value.

I am not sure why variable is automatically changing for sheets. Are these not globla variables? Please help me to resolve this issue. So that variable should be set across all the sheets.

From,

Kamakshi Suram

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kamakshi,

Generally,It should not change, it could be due to selection you are making on next page.

can you please share the sample qvw file with your selections.

Thanks

Manish Madan